A small group of neighbors and volunteers has been working hard since 2010 to create a neighborhood in greater Glover Park where intergenerational connections flourish, neighbors help neighbors, and no one is forced to move prematurely because of disability or frailty. Through Glover Park Village, we hope to accomplish this by:
• Building on existing neighborliness, connecting those with the ability to give with those in
need of help;
• Providing residents of all ages opportunities to give back to the community, volunteer their
time and skills, and make enduring connections;
• Providing both information and connections to the myriad services available in
• Providing opportunities for persons of all ages to socialize easily within Glover Park; and
• Fostering a livable community.
Mobilizing volunteer energies in our community will be critical to our success. Would you like to be part of making this wonderful vision a reality? If so, drop us a line at info@GloverParkVillage.org
202/436-5545or call us at 202/436-5545.